Interested in Sun Grove Montessori?
We welcome inquiries, visits, and applications from all families with children 6 weeks to 12 years old. Here at Sun Grove, we enroll families, not just students. Our goal is to welcome families who will both benefit from and contribute to the school’s mission.
The Admissions Process
- Contact the office for a school information packet
- Contact the office with follow up questions or to request an application
- Return the completed application and we will reach out regarding the availability of a school tour
- A family will be notified if a waitlist is full before a tour is scheduled.
- If a tour is scheduled, one of our Montessori lead teachers or a member of our administration team will tour the campus with you and the particular environment for your child.
- After completing the tour, the lead teacher and administration will conduct a review of enrollment preferences.
- Upon the recommendation of the lead teacher and administration and based on availability, enrollment, Sun Grove will offer a start date to the family.
- If there is no space available at the time, a spot on the waitlist will be offered
- To avoid a child aging out of a program before the start date, waitlists will not exceed 12 months.
- A $50 non refundable deposit is then required to finish the application process.
- A short observation and visit is scheduled before the start date for the family to meet the child’s teacher. At this time a 90 day trial enrollment contract is signed by the family.
- On the child’s start date, the first month’s tuition will be billed with a $450 non refundable supply charge.
- At the end of 90 days, a conference will be scheduled and if all agree that continued enrollment is in the child’s family’s and school’s best interest an annual contract will be offered.